u kno friends,

i agree samarth...its a fresh new and feels gud and
sensational....and it keeps playing in ur head and
heart for a long time...

i kno we all always see the genius in rahman's
music...i mean even albums which many of our friends
who like many of rahman's numbers but arents so ardent
fans so as to really listen to his different songs and
then enjoy their true essence...WE ALWAYS love
them..we feel them...we are struck deep by them...we
even breathe in them...get high on them..i can go on
and on...
but i still WANT ALL OF US TO PRAY THAT RDB AND THE
OTHER ALBUMS OF THE YEAR BECOME HITS LIKE ROJA,
BOMBAY, GENTLEMEN ETC ETC AND SO MANY OTHER SONGS
WHICH WILL be LIKE I MEAN EVERGREEN CLASSICS FOR
EVERYONE.....u guys get me

I M TIRED OF SHUTTING UP WHEN PPL SAY RAHMAN HAS GIVEN
NO GR8 MUSIC SINCE 3 YEARS...HIS ACCURACY IS REDUCING.
etc etc and so many other comments...I SHUT UP BECOS
OTHERWISE OUR INTEGRITY IS QUESTIONED..WE R DUBBED AS
RAHMAN FANATICS WHO CANT EVEN APPRECIATE ANYONE ELSE'S
MUSIC and wil love any crap that rahman dishes out...i
sincerely believe a truth shud only be told when the
ppl u r telling it too will understand and they have
the capacity to accept it...hence i keep quiet
practising restraint...even though it pains when i
keep quiet...it takes only listening to one of
rahman's many unsung hero masterpieces to soothe the
ache...:)

SO PLS ALL OF U PRAY FOR RAHMAN..MANY OF U MITE SAY HE
DOESNT NEED THE PRAISE OF PPL WHO WHO CANT APPRECIATE
HIS TRUE VALUE...BUT I WANT HIM TO GET IT .WHY SHUD HE
BE DEPRIVED ..HE DESERVES IT...IF ANYONE DOES..HE
DOES...
SOME OF U MITE SAY HIS GENUIUS AND MUSIC IS ENUF TO
MAKE HIM A HIT..BUT PRAYER NEVER HURT ANYONE...and i
just wanna pray becos ..selfishly i want to see the
faces of friends and others who have criticised many
of his recent exquisite pieces..when they enjoy rdb
and all...call it my selfish childish desire...yet i
want it..thats that..

hope i didnt create anny controversy or offended
anyone...jus pray thats all...hope i havent demanded
too much...

ur fellow comrade,
srinath

http://mail.yahoo.com