Dear Fanz

Recently, someone wrote about how new things are discovered every time
you listen to the master's masterpieces."

Just recently, I was putting both the Dil Se tracks (Hindi and Tamil)
one after the other in my playist and found something interesting.

1. The Tamil rendition by the master is somewhat sharp when compared
to the Hindi track. I dont know if this has to do with MP3 conversion.

2. The interlude (one of the BEST & unparalleled in the entire TFM
till date) is a bit different in the Tamil version. It comes out sharp
and has some other "wooden stick" instrument mixed with the Guitar (Or
is it the Mandeline??). The sharpness makes me doubt more on the MP3
conversion...Please confirm.

3. This is not a difference. The ending effects deserve special
mention. Just like a buzzing bee shuttling through the left and right
ears. I think if there is a DTS 5.1 encoded version in the original
DVDs, this would drive you crazy..!!

Thanks and share such giggles and googles (findings) often.
Chandra.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM