Hi,
I heard Amithab n abhishek are not intrested in this project...
so it may not happen...
moreover I dont think ARR is composing for this...

Regards,
Guru

On 28/11/05, anas rahman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

  Last day i was watching Sholay.....That movie is just awesome.Cant wait for  Ramu Gopal Varma's Sholay with ofcourse Rahman Sab's music Its gonna be cooool,,Hey,ne idea bout the movie's shootings and stuff??

Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
thanks allot for the improvised version man!! thanks allot!! :D...but
that piece was given to me by a member name Goutham (from
rahmanonline.com) .... i remember that it was uploaded by him 4 years
ago.... we def would like to thank him for that....

"A candle loses nothing,if it is used to light another one" -Anasikka

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS