Nothing too exciting but here is the deal:

My family is not a big bollywood fan or anything. Especially my
parents, uncle, and aunt. But the interesting thing I figured out
today is that when they do listen to Hindi songs in their cars or
anywhere, they are always listening to Rahman's songs.

My brother basically listens to all good songs out, but has more
interest in Rahman music.

My mom who rarely listens to songs ( she actually hates hindi songs),
listens to the Bose CD in her car. and trust me...she hates hindi
songs. Although she likes Rahman because of his past and his
generocity that I narrate to her.

My uncle...doesn't care about songs....has has the most interest in
Taal. That is still his favorite albus as of yet. He can listen to the
title song any given time of the day. And he also likes Lagaan.

My aunt...started singing Ghanan Ghanan from Lagaan today. I have
NEVER heard her sing any other song before.

Basically I have noticed that my family would rather listen to Rahman
songs if they listen to any songs.

I am just glad I am influencing my family along with my friends.
And I am just a die hard fan of Rahman. And while I am on this
note....even if he was found guilty by the income tax people......I
would not doubt this authencity and my love for Rahman and his music
would NEVER change.

This guy, I tell ya'll is really someone different. He has more to
himself (in a good way) than meets our eyes.

You guys are great. Keep up the good work.

Peace

Shash

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM