Thats right people, the tracks is Decoit Duel and its been played in all those place + to add even in the trailor of Ek Ajnabee.. does ARR know about this?

DIPESH R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I also like the music of WOHE very much.
nice to hear that the music of WOHE is taken as background in many places.
the song "har lamha" is my best song of rahman.