Hello to all Rahmaniacs,
Well i really appreciate that this idea is again getting some thrust
and the idea of pooling money into the common account was again a
brilliant one.just to take this forward the design made by ram is a
sexy one and u really deserve kudos dude. for the ones who have not
yet seen the design plz have a look in the group website in the files
section. ram has created a folder named t-shirts and there u can find
those amazing designs.the back of the tshirt i wd prefer the way it
has been designed as saved in "back1.jpg" file.Ram gr8 work again and
seeing the designs i really feel the urge to wear it as soon as poss.
well i stay in lucknow and i do not know how u will get this
delivered to this place. maybe some gr8 idea will crop up.well
regarding the making of t-shirt our institute gives t-shirt orders to
big companies like indigo nation and adidas and since all of them are
bulk orders(say like 400-500) the cost also comes down drastically. i
am sure with such a huge group as ours we can definitely approach
some big companies to get a better quality t-shirt.well i wd hv
definitely liked to help but since i am in lucknow i do not know how
to operationalise the whole thing.
I think aravind can look into this matter as he is in IIMB and most
of the fans are concentrated in the south.if i can be of any help plz
guys suggest me some ways so that i can take the initiaitive given
the locational constraint.but it is my earnest request to one and all
finalise it on ram's design and get this project moving.
Expecting some piece of advice and of course the pulsating music of
RDB.
bye and take care,
anujit
N.B. plz if somebody can upload the RDB trailor as i am not being
able to download.Thanks!!!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM