hi jibin,

       I donot completely agree about your views
regarding Rahman losing the midas touch.
 An album for the matter of fact is depended on the
Script,so the musician has to focus on the script
first and in accordance to it deliver music.
           As far as RDB is concerned,the story seems
to speak about todayz youth,and thats why u have such
a soundtrack..Obviously u cnnot expect  a soundtrack
like say for eg,Zubeida  for RDB..It would be a
complete misfit.
            And as far as ur comment on Rahman losing
the natural touch as 90s is concerned,---the answer is
WATER

                              Siddharth.

http://in.promos.yahoo.com/fabmall/index.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM