Hi Mirza,

Thanks for the post..!

The info that Dil Se was NOT inspired is good to know.

Hats off to Vijay TV. They do well with this kinda stuff. I remember
some other promo where they used a DHOOL song for Jackie Chan movie.

I have a doubt...If the LOTR stage show itself begins this Feb (which
is 2006, right?), how come the music comes one year late??

I dont remember whether the Bombay Dreams CD came so late, did it??

Thanks again!
Chandra.
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mirza Munas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Chandra and the Rahmaniacs,
>
> Some clarifications for Chandra's post... YES, there will be a LOTR
CD.. but not till 2007...
> http://www.lotr.com
>
> The other is Tom Cruise is NOT the star of THE SPY GAME.. its
Robert Redford and Brad Pitt
> http://www.spygame.net and it didn't inspire Mani Ratnam to create
DIL SE.. as THE SPY GAME was
> released after DIL SE.
>
> Apologise me if I have misunderstood your post.
>
> Rgds,
>
> Mirza.
>

> --- up84mouli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi A L L,
> >
> > These are some of the projects in which our boss is involved.
> >
> > 1. Rang De Basanti and LOTR musical - very obvious releases for
this
> > year. Dont know if LOTR CD or DVD will release as Audio version.
> >
> > 2. Godfather (T) - This is definitely on. I even saw a poster in a
> > shop off Ritchie Street, Chennai. It was written: Next Month
Release.

> > 3. Sivaji (T) - Dir: Shankar, Stars: The Superstar RAJINI and
Shriya.

> > 4. Taj Mahal - It was supposed to be India's first IMax film.
Donno
> > what's happening. Ash was roped in for playing the Mumtaz
character.

> > 5. Water - The music, at least, should release shortly.
> >
> > 6. A/C and Puli - Simbu and Vijay respectively will star in these
> > movies, both directed by S. J. Surya. No detais yet...but will be
> > made, coz the dir has given 3 super hits in a row!
> >
> > 7. (Okay, 8 it is) Buddha and The Golden Age - by Shekhar Kapur.
Talks

new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM