thank you sooo much for the compliments dear
your appreciation will be my fire to work more
i tried my best to keep everything in rhythm and you are right sound forge help me a lot
i will definitely post more stuff like this bcause i love listening to god's music with intense passion and depth
no one perceives  a composition like him i have no words for that
regards to everyone
thanks
Manish

Teja Nanduri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Manish

That was simply amaizing. it doesnt feel like any thing was cut out.
It smootly moves from one interlude to another. It is very much
appriciated. Please keep sending more such stuff.

Teja

ps: did you use soundforge to cut the songs?