Hi there,

The season is coolin up but the music scene is heatin with the release all of us r waitin 4...Rang De Basanti will be out by next week.
So as a matter of celebration, we guys r planning to meet & jam at my residence on 11th dec 2005 (sunday) at 6.30 pm. Lets all hear Rang de together & njoy.
Till now...Vijay,Ambreesh,Rajeev,Rakesh,Niyant,Mayuresh,Aanand hv confirmed. So the rest of the guys..kindly respond & make this possible.

For more details:
Contact: Swapnil 9820478055/ 56942741

Lets rock on the 11th!!!
Swaps