hey guys .......this is dev.......

i saw the trailers too........

its undoubtedly WOHE used for those trailers ... especially the golden era ... which is being exploited in india ..

well THE GUYS WHO ARE USING IT CAN DO IT BECAUSE NOT EVEN
0.0000001% OF INDIANS HAVE LISTENED TO THE ORIGINAL WOHE MUSIC , THE FILM HASNT RELEASED HERE AND THE MUSIC WASN'T POPULARISED HERE.......... AND FILM INDUSTRY AND MUSIC MEANS JUST BUSINESS TO THE GUYS IN THE FIELD...... SO WE CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT ........ SOMEONE WHO CAN DO SOMETHING IS JUST ONE MAN ...... A R RAHMAN ....... BUT IAM SURE HE WONT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE IF HE FRAMES A CASE ITS SURE THAT HE WILL WIN AND THE FELLOW POOR BUDJET TAMIL FILM MAKERS ARE THE ONES TO SUFFER .HE WONT DO ANYTHING TO HARM THOSE POOR GUYS ........... BUT I WOULD SAY HE HAS TO DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF GOOD MUSIC ...........

POST YOUR VIEWS ON THIS GUYS ...

ab prakash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i saw dat too. It was dacaoit duel and golden era
tunes. I wonder how could these guys really do it. Do
thy really lack creativity . This isnt gud for music .
From boolywood to kollywood its rahmans WHOE , it
s****s . Rahmans music for such insipid movis.

--- Mohamed Amin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I was watching trailers in Sun TV and chanced to see
> the trailer of Kalaba Kadhalan and the whole trailer
> has been filled with WOHE bgms. I am not sure how
> many of guys noticed.
>
> Is that considered a blatant violation of music
> rights?
>
> Anybody could throw light abt it?
>
> Thanks with regards,
> Amin

> Yahoo! Personals
> Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet.
> Lots of someones, actually. Try Yahoo! Personals

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM