Dear Gopal              Dec 04

You are doing a great job by bringing together diverse ideas into a
meaningful effort, here are my ideas,

1. I have posted before on this topic, ARR should have a website
dedicated to his music, ofcourse, with the trend of each music lable
having its website to download legal music, I think the prommotors
must be planning to do it.

2. As ARR Fan club, we can have a unique ID for each registered ARR
fans and through this label we can be informed of any new music
launched by the label, with priority for purchase of music as we
would like to buy it anyway.

3. Commercially, As a dedicated ARR fan, I would like to put in money
in this venture by way of equity or allottment ( by purchase ) of
preferential shares of this new label. Like me, many fans would like
to do so. This will keep our bond with the BOSS closest. Plus, equity
participation of ARR fans would help keep away the interference of
money-minded investors from ARR and he can concentrate on making only
music. So the new label should allow the fans to participate
commercially in this venture.

4. The LABEL should have a forum in sharing thoughts with ARR direct,
and this service can be managed by GOPAL SRINIVASAN who can make a
compact summary each week for ARR's review and comments.

5. The Label should plan for sale / auction of ARR branded
memorablia, such as his autographed T shirts, Cassettes, CDs, Photos,
and a part of this can be put up for charities. I know ARR is deeply
involved in meaningful charities of varied nature.

6. The Label should form city / state level official fan clubs and
these can be the coordinating agencies whenever an ARR concert is
planned in that city for prommotional / management / coordination
efforts. This way, ARR fans will not get a raw deal from the concert
managers who are not so nice with the fans.

7. Most important, Being a fan of ARR, I would like the new LABEL to
allow direct meeting / interaction with ARR himself in some way or
other.

Some more ideas, I will put up one by one if Gopal is not too tired
of reading them.

Thanks Gopal once again,
Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya