hi hyderabadis...im on cloud nine after i read the
mail..since so long i was waiting for the event
.please make this as soon as possible.coz this neva
happnd before in hyderabad and lets form a unique
group in hyderabad.hope everything turnsout fine.
cheers
phani

--- Suresh Hari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hello vivek i tried to fill the form on tat page but
> wen i press
> send it is not doin anything .. dunno wat the prob
> is ... if poss
> lets all meet by next sunday (if its poss) .. i wud
> luv to meet all
> but sadly i am goin out of town comin 12 (ie mon) ..
> so plzzz if its
> poss lets all meet next sunday .. eat street is a
> good choice .. any
> other place is also ok 4 me ... xpectin a +ve reply
> frm fans in hyd
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vivek
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Dear rahmaniacs,
> >
> >   Please take few seconds to fillout this form at
> >
> >   http://www.wiredbeats.com/fansmeet.html
> >
> >   We would then have an idea of the number
> interested people.
> Based on this we can take it forward finalising a
> location and type
> of meet
> >
> >   What say?
> >

> > Wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for free
> >
> > Forums I Home I Blog
> >

> > Who is the enternal one? The one without a
> second...? It matters
> little whether we call him Ram,Allah,Buddha,Christ
> or Jehovah. He
> belongs equally to us all.
> >

> > Also at :

> >  Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM