hi,

I am from Delhi. Can we pre order the same online ????

Vikram

On 12/4/05, ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Hii guys,
I was surprised to see Rang de Basanti posters all over Planet M in Mumbai. It says..."10 New Rocking Tracks by Rahman...Prebook your CD n get it home-deliverd before the official release". The official date is 9th Dec but if u prebook it Planet M will courier a copy to ur house without any xtra charge. The cost of the CD is Rs.160/-
Aamir Khan is gonna release the audio on 8th at Planet M, CST at 8.00pm. So u can get the copy at ur place b4 that! I've dun mine...wut r u guys waitin 4?
Also saw 2 new promos of RDB..one is the xtended version of the title song...awesum..its a total melody! & other one is a funky track "Loose control...Paathshala". Rockish with lots of electric guitars n catchy rhythm. This one's surely gonna rock!
I dun know abt rest of the places, but u can chk out with ur nearest PlanetM outlet. They r doin the promotion n publicity for the soundtrack...
Will let u know when I get my copy in 2-3 days!!!
Swaps

Yahoo! Personals

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--