On 12/5/05, Prashanth Isaac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Guys,

Does anybody know how many Voice less songs have been posted in this awesome group. I wanted to know if I have missed something as I am collecting these.

I have only the following...
1) Eh Ajnabi
2) Saathiya
3) Chupke Se

Please let me know if more have been posted ...also if there are links for that or they are stored somewhere.

One again, I thank all of you guys who post Voiceless songs....its really helpful for those who wanted to try Karaoke (its a dream come true to sing along with only music by our BOSS) or listen to the minutest instrument....

Cheers,
Prashanth Isaac

Bhargav Bhatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Bravo Aj,

amazing work,,,,,,,,,,

i was seeking for the same Karaoke of Sathiya title
as no one can prepare it except our boss.....

really great work,
it's like god has heard me.........

Keep more coming....

Can anyone plz tell me howto do this??
to extract voice from music.

thanx
bye
bhargav
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> AJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ...> wrote:
>           Hey Prashanth,
>
>   Very nice job! Thank you very much for ur efforts! I hope this
continues... :-)
>   What DVDs of Rahman movies do you have?
>   I have already recorded the BGM from Iruvar and Kannathil
Muthamittal. I can tell you it has a mindblowing score, not very
much commercial as Alai Payuthey or Boys, but still great!
>   It's a good idea of Vijay to get some Karaoke Songs from Rahman
DVDs but its not possible with every DVD since the coding differs
mostly. I found out that you can get Karaoke Songs from Saathiya.
>   Here are two links:
>   Saathiya:
>   http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2YAW1Y2KXAURH1V7TKM0H3YHWC
>
>   Chupke Se:
>   http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=032MM4KWUBQ23PFX16Y7PNEKN
>
>   Could someone again please upload these files on his server as
these files are available for seven days only?

>   What about you, Wasim? Is there something possible for you to
get some Karaoke Songs with recording from your hardware?

>   REGARDS
>   AJ

Yahoo! Shopping

Christian music artists New music artists Country music artists
Music artists New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS