I disagree that such mails should be restricted. If a rahman fan can
watch a 20 second trailer and get excited and positive about a
forthcoming ARR film, and express it in this forum, he has an equal
right to do exactly the opposite too. ARR fans range from the
fanatics to the borderline cases, and everyone has a right to
express a musical opinion.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sarang_sorte"

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Oh o.. not again.. how r u guys r able to come to a conclusion by
> hearing
> > jus few secs of de track? ridiculous.. It spoils de mood of
listeners..
> > There is a huge possiblity for ppl to neglect that song cos of
these
> kinda
> > comments abt it even before de audio release..I think Gopal shud
> restrict
> > such mails.. what say friends?
> >
> > On 12/4/05, Bhargav Bhatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > ya, man,
> > > i agree, Bhanda or rahman, Kuch jamta nahi.
> > >
> > > I particularly havent liked Rahman's association
> > > with Daler mehndi.
> > >
> > > and the same bhangara of Nachle, & of TLOB, both
> > > i just kept in my collection only to count it
> > > but not to listen it everylike , like i do wiht
> > > othersongs.
> > >
> > > i was just unhappy , when i heard Daler's voice
> > > in RDB's promos. I thought, some great thing
> > > would come, but with daler song, i will surely
> > > keep, daler's number.
> > >
> > > thanx
> > > bye
> > > bhargav
> > > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, jemsheed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > tippu),
> > > instruments)
> > > avg.Disappointed.

> > > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music,
The Magic.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM