well adi , this is dev....... try to get he original cds okie which should
be our first preference always ...well if there is noway u can get your cds
from indonesia.....and as far as i know no a r rahman fan can withhold
himself or herself from listening to his music ,
.try these

u can listen to bombay dreams and warriors of heaven and earth  at
www.musicindianonline , www.raaga.com ( provided its still there)
 we,the fans in our group will try
uploading them for you ......
try your best and if u feel u cant do it by yourself .ask us to upload the
song u want ...

i will always advise to get the original cds ..and if possible ....the 5.1cds

--
yours sincerely
dev raj

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM