malayali or tamilan ? he is a Human.. a real human being, thats what i
think.

Usually malayalees, including me, used to and like to think that he
might have a connection with kerala, since his father was a musician
in malayalam movies.

but, it is obvious that in early times, all malayalam movies were made
in chennai and most of the people working behind those movies were
tamilians and that explains why our boss' father was well known in kerala.

but what ever it may be, he is beyond regional and religious
bounderies..

also, one request..

I took a one month leave from the net and missed alots of updates from
the group.. so can anyone tell me what happened to the water sound track ?

i was in india last month, and checked in the music stores in kerala
and they havent even heard about the album.

cheers

Roshan
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Venkatesh Hariharan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM