Yes, she did have very haunting vocals even in Fire.
It's really sad that Rahman doesn't use her anymore.
She was one of my favourite vocalists. You should be
able to get the soundtrack of Fire from either the
official music label website, which was colleseum or
something, a German website. They had an order form
for placing orders that you could fax to them. I got
my cd from a speciality music website called
"Footlight". Not sure if he still carries it though.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM