Buddy,

    It was very happy reading that he loves his fans so much. I just could not belive it when u mentioned that an announcement was made for his yahoogroup fans. Man this is amazing. We love him just coz of this reason.

Long Live ARR

Raghu

I told him more members of the yahoo group were still waiting down for their chance to meet their idol. Once we clicked the snap we were asked to push off. I just reached down when there was an announcement that all Yahoo Fan group members were being called for a foto session. Myself Swapnil and Rakesh rushed back again for that. While we were sitting the fotographer was busy shooting Aamir with a fan of his. ARR asked the fotographer to hurry up. I told him "we really dont mind the delay" after all we dont get to see him in flesh and blood every day. To that he chuckled, patted on my back and said... "well there are others waiting too.. they might miss out" Truly considerate.. We had a group snap taken and then we reluctantly walked down again. We decided that we will wait at Planet M till the time ARR was there. The stars were then finally frisked away from the back entrance.
Swapnil knows Naresh Iyer well and so we got to meet him. Incidentally Naresh was invited to have dinner with ARR and group but he decided not to join them. Only if the invitation was extended to us. We would have willingly hosted the dinner too  Man what a day it was.
I have clicked few snaps of ARR which I will post on the group site soon. BTW RDB rocks

Regards
Karthik

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS