Actually, this is a very good question to ask the fans of A R Rahman..(good thinking tanya!),.
As a fan of ARR, I would say "Tu Hi Tu" from Kabhi Na Kabhi.. It's totally captivating..
The tune is simply soothing. It makes you to fall in love...(especially when it's heard during the night with headphones...) Definitely, our ARR must have composed this at night..
Regards,
Roshan,,.

dkraks2002 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This line from Dil Se Re.. just keeps echoing in my head.

"Dil to aakhir dil hai na. Meethi si mushkil hai na.."

The first song that comes to my mind is "Kismat se tum hamko mile
ho.."
This song blows me away everytime I listen to it.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Triply R."