hi all,
nice to hear about the fans meet...
My request is....if it wud hav been online conference, it will be gud, so that evryone frm the globe can join...that too in a situation like this when a new audio of our boss is released, it will be thought provoking..

Guys...ur opinion on this???

ok guys, hav a nice discussion...and if possible summarise the good points, so  that every one can know whatz been discussed.

have a nice time

regards,
gaureesh

"~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 HI ther
While everyone's hooked to RDB...Mumbai fans r meetin on Sunday, 11th Dec 2005, 6.30 pm onwards for an exclusive jam session. Its gonna be interesting... everyone's gonna analyse the album in their way. So lucky to hv got the CD just in time!

Everyone's free to join...
The members who hv confirmed:
Niyant,Rakesh,Rajeev,Vijay,Ambrish,Mayuresh,Sandip,Sachin,Aanand,Ravikiran,Kartik,
...many more

Venue:
Ramjharukha Society,
Flat no.614, Tower no. 2
6th floor
Opp.Andheri Flyover, Above RTO Traffic Booth
S.V.Road,
Andheri (W)
Mumbai-400058
(M): 9820478055, (R) 022-56942741

RDB is awesum...cnt stop listening to 'Lukka chhuppi' & 'Roobaroo'.

Hail ARR!!!
Hope to c u guys on time...lets rock the party...
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Shopping

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS