hi
whats the need of revolution now??
Those days people wud hav stopped in streets and heard of a completely new style of making music as u mentioned.which is undoubtedly not at all possible by the MD's in hindi in the present era.
He is the trend setter.
And he is now experimenting something differnt to give another dimension to the music world. For example...yuva, The rising, etc.,.
As a fan of a genius..we shud not expect the same kinda music which our boss composed in the 90's. We shud upgrade our music taste with our boss.
Now a days every other MD's adopt the same way of recording as ARR. So these kind of experiments are needed.
Try to know what are the new things our boss has done in RDB, how the songs of RDB is different frm other ARR songs.....
What ever he does, there will be something new in it.
For those who tells that ARR is repititive...RDB is the answer...and is the new trend, which soon other MD's will follow.

Undoubtedly i can say that still ARR dominates the Indian music industry.

Hail ARR

Cheers,
gaureesh

wasim akhtar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi all dear fans,

i m going to arise a very important topic no doubt,as many may know that i m a diehard fan of rahman and reguler reader but i always take his album very critically,,becz his music is my life.
no doubt RDB is very foot tapping almub and have good appeal 4 mass + class .but i m still awaiting 4 that days when rahman did really give revolution in hindi music ,i still remember the days when people had stoped in streets while when they listened any glimp of sound from rahman,s roja,bombay.
when rahman music come as storm in india and all music drcters inspired sooo much and india got a vew sound a new style.but after a long time thers no any attractive trend could set rahman,RDB is not a revolution it still in the croud of other rushy music.so i always pray and wish that if rahman may revolutionise again indian music.

hope ur positive comments.

Country music artists Christian music artists New country music artists
Music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS