Listening to "Tu Bin Bataye"... when Naresh first takes over, it is
absolute bliss. It is probably one of the best whatever-that-part-of-
the-song-is-called ARR has composed! The Sax bit hearkens one back to
the beautiful sax piece in the instrumental Vandemataram number. This
and the wonderful segueing into Naresh's mellifluous voice is worth the
entire price of the CD!

And am I alone in feeling that the alaap in the mother-son song is a
little bit out of place? what a precocious son (matching mom note for
note :-))!

I feel the Aamir "song" is too Iruvar like for comfort... especially
the "ambience".

So far, there have not been too many goose pimply moments in RDB, but
I'm sure that will change after a few more listenings. Has to!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM