Vilas,
you were just lucky to hear Roja & Bombay when it was released and ppl
felt that it was not gr8 initially when released. Let the music gro in
you and I am sure even if you would not pos here, your heart will like
this as any other ARR's classics.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM