Said it before, will say it again.
Khalbali is the next Chaiyya Chaiaya. I loved the fusion of Chenda in it. How amazing is that. The best part according to me about the song is "Ghar bataka aayae hain". ALways brings a smile to my face.

raj_d_kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just one word.. Amazing... listening it continously and growing on me
like wild fire.....

guys did u hear Kalbalil.. and where boss sing " Sora sora barkhaare..
Dariya Dariya lehraye.." ( 2:02 - 2:08) .. its like singing from the
bottom of your tougue... and neck... whenever this part come i sing it
myself and feel excited and surprised myself...

ARR always amazes me.. many tunes which are so simple and you know it
exists in this world but u never hear and ARR bring it into his
music... like.. " ding ding ding.. " "Aaaou Sound in Urvasi Urvasi" ,
The groups of people cheering in Break the Rules songs in Boys.. and
many more.....

RDB rocks...

Raj

Yahoo! Shopping