Hi guys,
 With the release of Rang de Basanti, all of us would be over the moon!
The soundtrack is phenomenal!  However, it did not cause any goose pimples and it did not send a chill down my spine, when I heard it again and again. Usually, it takes a minimum of 10 listenings to get to accustomed to any of A R Rahman's album (usually causing goose pimples along the way).But in RDB I had to listen it to just 2 times to enjoy it thoroughly..
Well, I liked Khalbali, especially when Rahman goes out of tune when he sings 'ziddi'. Very creative!
Also the 'khoon chala' song reminded me of all those 'indian idol' aspirants.. The way they sing to attract attention (esp male singers).
'Paatshaala' will definitely strike gold with the school/colg students.
'Lukka Chupi' is very touching.. Lata sounds good. ARR complements well with her..
'Rang DE Basanti" is a typical Bhangra song. The only difference is that after each line , there is a chorus which goes 'aha', 'aha aha'... When Chitra sings, there is a line whre the chorus sings ' chakde' .....It was good.
'Tu Bin Bataye' is very soothing.
'Roobaroo' is also a typical colg song.. The words 'Ae Sala' used here are good.

This is how I felt when I heard the album.. On the whole, I think it'll go a long way.. Hope the story complements the music well.. and let's hope RDB will get instant suceess...
One more thing, People who think RDB sucks.. a small piece of advice..GO TAKE A HIKE!
Thank You,
Roshan,.

Yahoo! Shopping

Music artists Christian music artists New music artists
Country music artists New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS