yes ...as ashok said...we cant expect everyone to feel the same about a
certain thing/song.and if people dont feel the same as u about a song,u
cant just go on calling them 'names'.anywayz,lets take it this way,the
more people dislike RDB album at 1st,the more its gonne be loved by
them later,include me in this list.remember how alaipayuthey songs were
rated when people listened to it 1st time,and now its one of evergreen
arr's album.let people throw thier feelings abotu ARR's album here
man,where else can be better than letting our feelings among our
family :)!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM