Guyzz how bout a meet on jan 1st 2006..on new year day!!!

ched.

BRAINTURL(KARY)

Yahoo! Shopping

Christian music artists Music artists New country music artists
New music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message ---
count me too...balaji here n very much interested in this meet.

Sudarsan Rengarajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
count me too
Sudarsan