Dear Members,
I have a small request. I bought my RDB copy on the first day. I went home with lot of happiness, but the title track had some problem as the CD does`nt support the batch from 1:45 secs to 1:55 secs somewhere around 10secs. Later i took this CD to Planet M and got it changed but it still has the same problem. Has anybody got this Problem. Other tracks are fine.

One more query. Where can i Listen RDB online. I think this movie has been removed from Raaga.com.

--
Syed.M

"Search is more important than the destination'

Christian music artists Country music artists New country music artists
Music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS