na dude...i think we have to alow other bangalore guyzz to know bout it....so let us meet on jan 1st 2006 what u say?

BRAINTURL(KARY)

Yahoo! Shopping

New music artists Music artists Christian music artists
New country music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message --- New year day...... sounds gud but dont think most of
us, from other place cud come on that day..... any
other day in near future....??