yes ..even i feel the same..rahman composes music for the film and
not to maintain his commercial viability..had he wanted commercial
success,he could have very well given songs similar to his earlier
hits ...but he doesnt and will never..thats the difference between
rahman and other mds...he will keep delivering fresh music
irrespective of how they are accepted ..rahman has abundant talent
and he ll never waste it to give songs which hav a heard before feel
just to satisfy those FANS of his who feel that rahman should give
songs SIMILAR to his previous classics..rang de indeed is another
brilliant album which is not only fresh but totally different and
unique in terms of feel..rahman himsef has told that he gives
different music film to film...kudos to him..even if not
others,v ,rahman fans should appreciate the mozarts efforts to
revolutionise indian music!
JAI RAHMAN!!!
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gomtesh Upadhye
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> JESUS!
>
> you guys started it again.Atleast listen to the tracks for a week
or so and
> then comment.And stop this comparison thingy.If it would be like
taal or
> dilse you guys would again crib that Rahman has become
repetitive.Comon guys
> ! RDB is actually perfect. I believe most of us are more than happy
for the
> album and Rahman.And Ram please post your comments after a week or
> so.Btwyou were expecting a "yeh haseen wadiyan" kind of a song for
the
> bhangra??!!
>

> On 12/12/05, Ramkumar Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry...I beg to disagree with these views...
> > As diehard ARR fans, everyone tends to compare his
> > latest against his earlier ones, and rightfully
> > so...we are not here to merely say anything and
> > everything by ARR is different and great...we need to
> > be a little bit critical at times too :-) [no hard
> > feelings please]...
> > comparing albums gives an idea of the newest album to
> > someone who has not listened to it yet...
> > you may argue that everyone giving out the same kinda
> > of comparisons is boring, but again, there is an
> > explanation...
> > end of every week or say 2 weeks, you go thru all the
> > reviews, and you can get a good judgement of what to
> > expect from the album...
> >
> > No hard feelings folks...
> >
> > Cheers
> > Ramki
> >

> > --- Sujay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > hi
> > >
> > > I totally agree with you... i have been thinking
> > > about the same
> > > thing... Please dont compare.. i feel our boss has
> > > given somthing
> > > different and good to us..enjoy it...
> > >
> > > with love
> > >
> > > sujay
> > >

> > > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Pavan

> > > not as brilliant
> > > as Bombay or Taal or Dilse..Comon guys..u cant
> > > expect these type of
> > > albums with every release.RDB is good,dont compare
> > > it with other old
> > > albums of Rahman.

> > > he scored against
> > > pakistan or austraila every time he plays....or do u
> > > expect mani
> > > ratnam to make classic movies like thalapthi or roja
> > > or bombay.

> > > saying its not like
> > > bomaby or taal or roja....its so disgusting that we
> > > guys compare it..

> > > Shopping

> > > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The
> > > Music, The Magic.
> > > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman
> > > e-community.
> > >
> > > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To Unsubscribe:
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >

> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >

> > >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > http://mail.yahoo.com
> >

> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
> [...]

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM