Soory krishna,

I tried many times, I couldnt upload in gmail account with more MB :( I'll find alternative way to upload in gmail later.

For now, I uploaded in following links

http://www.4shared.com/file/595037/8c45003c/09__Koncham_Nilavu.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/595068/618de9e8/13__Uyire_Uyire.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/595073/ef440121/20_Kathal_sadugudu.html

--
Regards,
Vasanth T T

On 12/13/05, krishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Vasanth,
Please at below said files to gmail a/c.  I hope it is accessible to everyone.

Konjam Nilavu
Kadal Sadugu
&
Uyire Uyire