hey u dont know whozz naresh iyer...hezz waz dropped in super singer but our boss identified his talent and choose him for godfather...i think hezz singin a song for godfather too

kaykayrg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, as far as I remember he is also in the concert with A R
R ...singapore concert...also...is it naresh iyer (or) naresh
joshuwa...I am pretty confused.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, amit iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   Yes he has worked with rahman in a tamil song mayillirage
mayillirage  from the movie aa aah.That is his first song.He is the
one from super singers.He stays in mumbai.

> Ashok Purohit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Hey guys...most of
the RDB songs are sung by Naresh Iyer...who's he....looks like a new
comer to the industry..has rahman worked with him before? His voice
contains the element of both Udit Narayan and Sonu Nigam....gr888888
>   Looks like they have a great chemistry ahead....
>
>   Ashok
>

> ---------------------------------
>   Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner now.
>
> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>         New music artists   Music artists   Country music
artists     Christian music artists   New country music artists
Unsigned music artist