Hello all,
Hey guys  I today was watching Zoom television and
by chance came to know about the RDB launch to be telecasted
in this TV on 16-12-05(Thursday) bet 10:30PM  - 11:00 PM
guys don't miss it.

and by the way about RDB I have been a hard core fan for
the past 10 years and according to me this album
is definitely a new trend in the industry.
This is straight from heart the album really pleases me
when ever i hear it.
I like only few  numbers (generally Tamil music) nowadays
due to their standards ,this album is wonderful
and there is more to explore in this music.
Probably it took days to compose single song
and it takes days to obtain all the knook and corners of the music .
Guys enjoy.

Logesh Kumar A
Telecom Engineer
Alcatel  Development India ,Chennai