Hi, DTS 5.1 is a way that allows songs to be heard the same way it
was meant to be. But now, I think only BOYS is in that format.
ARR himself said about 70% is lost when making a conventional CD.
And in the CD inlay, it is stated that it will sound exactly the same
as in the recording studio.. Amazing isn't it?

And about the preset, I don't think 1 preset would suit all of ARR's
songs for eg. You use a certain preset for "secret of success" from
boys. May be that preset would help bring out the electric guitar
strongly,, but u cant use it for ale ale from the same movie, which
is a melody..

Let know if I'm wrong
Regds
Wahid

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mirza Munas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Umm, now thats a great thought.. by Ramasamy...imagine if we can
hear the songs exactly has it was
> intended sound by the music maker..  imagine when you play a song
your player automatically sets
> the equalisers according to the music maker's setting.. now, I
guess thats a technology not yet
> invented.. I might be wrong.
>
> Rgds,
>
> Mirza.
>

> --- p_ramasamy2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hey all,
> > I was wondering if we could listen to the songs in EXACTLY the
same
> > way Rahman perceives it to be heard. I mean, there are various
> > settings (preset genres) in the different music players, is there
any
> > way we can know the most apt setting which Rahman himself wud hav
> > thought to be the best?

> Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide
with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM