Some fans may not be satisfied with ARR`s work in RDB. In reality it
is hard to churn out music enticing all of the music listeners. In my
opinion RDB kind of music was not given before. Like many music fans I
also listen to a variety of music right from hard rock till hip hop,
rap and country music. This album certainly gives me another new stuff
to listen to. This album seems to be a slow poison. I remembered
somebody mentioning there will not be another Dil Se or Swades or
Taal. I seem to completely agree with that fan. RDB is one of a kind.
This album may not be a commercial hit. The songs go well with the
name of the movie and I beg to be the same even after the release of
the movie. The CD label was also designed wisely. I am hoping the
CD/Cassette sales would improve after the release of the movie itself.
I haven't heard ARR singing better that in Luka Chuppi. He has grown
very well as a singer too. This album needs patience. I wish other
fans also give some time. ARR has put a lot of effort and I completely
support ARR in his search for new stuff.

Any info on where this album was mixed and recorded in? Panchathan
record inn or Shafee Studio 5 or both? I don't see that in the CD
label. Any Non-ARR albums recorded in Shafee? Can anybody throw light
on this?

Nehaflix.com is very good. For US buyers I recommend to go for this
site to get their copy of music CD. They are really quick. I got my
copy within a week. Of course I paid $8.5 including shipping.

Shankar.

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM