Radio button gives just ONE option to choose. With check boxes you can choose
any amount of
songs... if you choose more than one it can not be your favourite.. it will be
your favourites

--- Anand S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mirza Munas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> You have make those Radio Buttons as Checkboxes ...
>

> > Rahmaniacs,
> >
> > I created a poll in our group. Please take your time to vote for
> your favourite song from RDB.
> >
> > Click here to vote:
> id=2074915
> >
> > or visit the GROUP and select POLL and then "What is your
> favourite song from RDB?"
> >

> > Rgds,
> >
> > Mirza G.

> > Yahoo! Exclusive Xmas Game, help Santa with his celebrity party -
> http://santas-christmas-party.yahoo.net/

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM