i think if i m right, its spirit of unity concerts for national (later universal) integration with bharat cultural integration committee & madras telugu academy presents. and this has been discussed already in this group and someone has also posted its title's background music audio file. i also heard the same but not saved it. thanx pankaj

dsuday <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Friends,

Some 10 or 15 years ago or so when I was much younger, there used to
be a Classical music program in DD on Sunday afternoons. I used to
like the title begin and end music very much and that was before Roja
was released and during the gentlemen/kadhalan era...when I saw the
titles of the program the intro music was done actually by ARR.

Since I see this great group, I am entertaining a hope that some of
you may have that music. I at present do not recall the program's name
and dont know whether it runs now or not...but if somebody would help
me to find the name of the song it would be nice....

Regards

UDay

Yahoo! Shopping

Yahoo! Shopping