say to him, if you can make a tune half as good as rahmanji's then
you can speak.  suthaika, if you want to be respectful, then tell him
you think otherwise, and let it go because it is his opinion.  but im
sorry, im not familiar with rahmanji's old tamil tunes, so i cant
give you any real evidence.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, krishnaraj J
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wish I could comment but I don't remember any of the old songs u
> mentioned. Can u upload their samples anywhere?
>
> On 12/15/05, suthaika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > People there
> >
> > Hope this mail doesnt gets unnoticed %%
> >
> > I happened to meet my grand dad's frd.he suddenly started critics
on
> > rahman that rahman rehashes the old tunes of tamilfilms.his
examples
> > made me stunned
> >
> > Enna vizhai azhage(kadhalardhinam)-Thanga pathakathin mele (old
MGR song)
> > Vaaaraiyo thozhi(Jeans)-Nerukku ner nindru(Jayshankar movie-i
heard
> > the song)
> > Sona nahi naa sahi(12ka4)enthan nenjil (alliarjuna)-Sethiketto
> > sethiketto(interlude frm the movie ethirneechal directed by
balachander)
> > these r some songs which i remember criticised by him.i didnt
know how
> > to explain the old chap.Wht do u guys say???
> > awaiting replies!!!
> > luv,
> > suthaika
> >

> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM