>>>Illaiyaraja has ripped many old msv/english songs to

Unnecessary point of view in defence of ARR...Lets defend ARR with ARR
alone...

Just simple..ask any one to replace the lyrics of the old song with the
lyrics of the alledged ARR song and ask them to sing...you
cannot...same..."enna vilai azhage...sonna vilaikku vanga varuven" match
roughly with "thangapadhakkathin mele...oru muththu padhiththadhu pole" only
after that both the songs shoot of tangently...if that is a copy of that
gentleman then..I guess...you should not argue further...as everyone is
entitled for their opinion and being an elder...I guess we cannot change
their opinion that easily.

Regards,
karthik