Hi to all
ARRAHMAN Fanclub members

I'm a huge, obsessive, fanatical ARR fan
i was just goin through the members responce of this mail

oh, and don't get me wrong, i never said RDB is bad, look guys we are arr fans so for us whatever he plays sounds good(ofcourse arr music is excellent energetic traditional)
all these days the movies composed by arr were flops, i know some people will say "we got nothing to do with the comercial success"  but that's wrong arr being an best MD in asia, i wanted arr to hit back india with Mind-Blowing Music (like rangeela)

We know every single song on cd cant make every single listener happy, but in arr case every single song would reach every single heart,mind n street so, i was expecting something like this from arr.. and all of you know that can happen only with shivaji

i know it depends on director of film , script and situation of the song

let me tel you again

If India has produced a music genius apart from R.D.Burman,then it is the undoubtedly A.R.Rehman who has already carved out a niche for himself in the music
arena.Such has been the unique composition of his music that it has not only taken the Indians by  storm but it has mesmerised the westerners.

May be Rehman has produced some uniqueness in this album,but ’RDB as so far not got into the music lover’s heart. As a rehman product

Whatever ARR is gr8

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS