Gopal,

Can you please elaboarte on point 1 below? What exactly was the question and the answer?

You just confirmed my worst fears.

Regards

Prasad

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The highlights of the interview were

i. A rift with Ramgopal Varma over issues of morality. he didn't
elaborate saying it was personal.

ii. Focus on Hindi films because of the wider exposure they get than
Tamil films

iii. Conscious attempt to develop his singing career.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sirish Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hey,
>         I have seen the Interview of Rahman on NDTV.. it was simply
> superb..but it was half an hour.. very disappointing...its should have
> continued to 11:00....
>
> & some body ferom group said there was a RDB launch prog on Zoom..
but there