Yes Aravind,

U Mean to say the serial acted by Charu haasan and Sivaranjani....

Yes, the music was done by one and only Genius ARR...

<--basskey-->
On 12/16/05, A.M.Aravind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HI all,

I also heard someone say that the title song for this science fiction serial (by Writer Sujatha) was composed by ARR... Not sure... Can someone please confirm?

Regards,
Aravind

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, shahul hameed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hey guys similarly i remember a serial in DD abt 10 years back.. I guess it
> was called 'en iniya iyandira'. Its sort of science fiction story. It used
> to be telecasted on friday.. I remember seeing Rahman's name for music in
> the title card.. does anybody know anything abt this? pls throw more light
> on this.. thanx..
>
> On 12/15/05, dsuday [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > Hi Friends,
> >
> > Some 10 or 15 years ago or so when I was much younger, there used to
> > be a Classical music program in DD on Sunday afternoons. I used to
> > like the title begin and end music very much and that was before Roja
> > was released and during the gentlemen/kadhalan era...when I saw the
> > titles of the program the intro music was done actually by ARR.
> >
> > Since I see this great group, I am entertaining a hope that some of
> > you may have that music. I at present do not recall the program's name
> > and dont know whether it runs now or not...but if somebody would help
> > me to find the name of the song it would be nice....
> >

> > Regards
> >
> > UDay
> >

> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM

   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/