hey ppl..

alrt...ive been constantly following all ur thots n views on our
maestro's latest offering....lets face it...v r all different ..our
choices n tastes differ...so lets not expect everyone to think on the
same lines...

personally..to me..RDB rocks!!i do listen to a lot of
rock..metal...lounge..so on...but ever since ive got my hands on
RDB..ive been listening to this only...n yes...ive got 99% of all
rahman's offerings...i did not enjoy AAh so much..except for the
title track which is a stomper!!most of the tracks sounded too
sophisticated n lacked tempo n thump.

i did see the interview on ndtv....it was a good interview...ive
always seen him very shy in front of the cam...but here...u cud see
the diff...he has begun to open up a bit...he seems to be a little
more cam-friendly now...probably...the fact that hes been doing
concerts..has helped..i was expecting a question though about the
advent of the new crop of composers like yuvan, harris, etc...but
thats never came up...

enjoy the music of RDB guyz...its so whacky n catchy...n he's not
gone to the extent of composing a candy remix version to sell the
album....i just hate the concept of remixes n sadly they r becoming
an integral part of hindi movies these days...so guyz...see the
bigger picture...rahman rulz n how!!

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM