"Jalti lakdi koyla ho jaaye, jalte dil ka kuchh na hoye re, jiya na
lagaayo re".. a brilliant folkish (maanjhi) composition rendered by
chitra, hariharan and rahman

wow man, can we listen to it now in any way???

Pavan Jha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 11. Ittefaq - Dont remember much about this.
>
> 12. Waqqaya - DOnt remember much about this either.

The two films were announed by famous ad man Shivendra Singh about 6-7
years back.. Gulzar saab was doing the lyrics..  I am fortunate to
listen one superb rahman composition from Ittefaq...
"Jalti lakdi koyla ho jaaye, jalte dil ka kuchh na hoye re, jiya na
lagaayo re".. a brilliant folkish (maanjhi) composition rendered by
chitra, hariharan and rahman (in the league of "ini achcham achcham
illai" from Indira)...

Hope it should come out some day...

Just another ARR-Gulzar fan
Pavan Jha