Hey buddys,
           I've read in a local (Telugu) news paper (www.eenadu.net) that A R R is composing music for a Hollywood movie based on the biography of W.A.Mozart. Is  this true ? If so, it would be one of the greatest hollywood compositins ever by an Indian artist. ARR sir will definitely consider compositions of the prodigy W.A.Mozart in to consideration. I've also heard that ARR sir likes Bach, Beethoven and Mozart. So, all the tracks in this movie might be similar to a symphony and we have to see how ARR works on sonata's and stuff. I am really excited. Also, I really love singing "Regina Coeli" composed by Mozart.

 Have a Good Day

Regards,
Krishna

But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost