http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrahmanfans/74724465/

An article on ARR originally published in India Today, India's leading
newsmagazine, dated Jan 15th, 1994, reproduced in its 30th Anniversary Issue
dated 26th December 2005. ARR is the only popular composer of the last 30 years
featured in the retrospective.

"We neglect our cities at our peril. For, in neglecting them, we neglect the
nation." -John F. Kennedy

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM