hi i like to share for people who think the tunes are copied, re-used, re-mixed, re-cycled. We need a philosophical approach and guys plse take in positive way and i m not hurting anyone here. Even gods make incarnations and then re-incarnations in the form of many people in this world. this re-incarnation is a repeat process in form of some other persons. are we asking god why he re-incarnates as one cannot research in that as will end up in nothing. we just accept & admire its different form and its value.

Similarly every music director creates fresh music which we would not have heard so far and also music with a different presentation with an influence of already tuned old music by some other MD, where we may had gone through some time ago. that does not mean he lacks creativity but it is his right of favoritism, his right of tastes, likes to tune a song which resembles another song & also for the compulsion of the film director & producer who wants the same tune/rhythm but in a different way.

there is no point in criticising as old/recycled etc.. why? in our lives we are doing the same thing again & again and we do different things very rarely. so it is one's intelligent way of presentation/creativity we have to account it for and no need to worry of copy cats. i m even interested to say, to see arr in future, to copy old songs for sometime and to give the same to us in his creative way. we are ready to listen & that is the spirit. so just ignore such time wasting criticism. the great thing in arr's music is only he can perform his songs atleast upto 75% on stages live for its extraordinary mixing of instrumentals & voices in between and for very nuance sounds as no other MDs or light music orchestras whether ametuer or professional can give the same effects for his songs when they perform independently. this is arr's strength. please guys post ur views for this. thanx pankaj ;-)