ARR didn't talk much about Tamil films in this interview. He said that
it was hard for him to leave Tamil films because his mailbox is always
flooded with requests asking him to do more Tamil films but he had to
focus more on Hindi films because of the wider exposure they get.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Dinesh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> can u tell me more about this interview,what else did ARR talk
> about,anything bout his tamil projects???

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM